Thursday, March 25, 2010

Life is good

We are getting SO close to being able to close on our new home and move in!!! We cannot wait! They stuccoed the outside last week!

I also decided to change my major. Im thinking im not passionate enough about teaching. It takes SO MUCH energy and I guess I just decided that I want to spend my energy on my own kids :) Josh and I weren't really planning on me working anyway so I figure might as well learn about something that I am more passionate about! SO i've decided to start working on a degree in Culinary Arts and someday (maybe if time and family allows) opening up a little bakery in our new town where we're going to be living! How amazing would that be?! ANYWAY, thats whats going on with us/me...that and Josh working his tail off with an awful night shift. It sucks to sleep alone!

2 comments:

  1. Owning a cutie lil' bakery would be so awesome! You should totally go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you guys! I know how it is to sleep alone, Jeff leaves for work at UPS around 3:30am and then I get ready for work all alone in the morning... Have fun with your NEW house, that is AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete