Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Going back to Preschool!

I am going back to Pre-school!

BUT

this time it will be as an assistant teacher :)

I'm really excited!

Plus they'll help pay for my school!

(so i'll be switching back over to Early Childhood Education or El ed with emphasis in Early Childhood
BUT
I will still take Culinary classes for fun! Like Cake decorating and Candy Making this summer!)


(Also I've lost a total of 27 lbs so far! I'm feeling really good and excited to continue my lifestyle and lose more! It feels good to be healthy! I can almost button my old jeans haha)

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I'm working with some little ones right now! Except, they're not preschool age like yours. They're all quite the entertainment for sure though! Congrats! So exciting! So why did you switch back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Essentially I'm switching back because they will pay for my schooling (some of it) if I get my degree in something I can use working there. Im going to take some of the classes on the side and when Im done with the Ed classes I'll do culinary because I still love it!!

    How old are the kids you're working with?? I don't know if you'll read this again I guess its kind of silly to reply on blogger haha

    ReplyDelete