Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Life update

I started my new job June 1st! Its been extremely fun! I can honestly say that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY JOB! What a wonderful feeling! The way the preschool works is I have 5-6 kids who are mine! :) I will be their primary caregiver at school and do their home visits and stuff like that. I am so excited to get to know them and their families :) I love them so much already!

Anyway, life has been hectic with me working full time and Josh working full time. Our schedules have been opposite for the last two weeks and thats been absolutely horrible because Monday-Thursday evening we don't see each other at all. :( BUT as of today he will no longer have that schedule! YES!

Ruger is also getting HUGE! We're hopefully going to take him to the vet this weekend and we'll get to see how much he weighs. He is SO fun and LOVES to play. (also chews EVERYTHING!)

Anyway, thats my update for now :) Life is good. We're happy!!

1 comment: