Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I was thinking...

I was thinking today about how I cannot wait to get all bundled up (or as bundled as tucson needs you to be) and drink hot chocolate and go see Christmas lights

That led me to remember how last year Josh and I got bundled up and walked around a neighborhood here that does Christmas lights. After that we got hot chocolate and those mini doughnuts and just drove around town talking. It was such a fun night.

Then I kind of remembered that we had an argument right before that. It's so funny and amazing to me that the memory of that evening is full of happiness and love. If I had not been thinking so hardly about that evening I probably wouldn't have even remembered that we had an argument.

Which led me to be so grateful that life's memories and moments are good. That even when things happen that are not so pleasant we don't have to focus on them. They don't have to be what we remember. I still believe life is what I make it and I can CHOOSE to be happy. I hope I always remember that..even when I feel like there's too much to handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment