Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Job

Part of my job as a "Stay at home Mommy and Wife" is to save us money.


Using Coupons.


I'm not like those people you see on TV on extreme couponing. I've never gone to the store with a $1000 dollar total and left paying $2. (although that would be neat!)


I have, however, gotten over 100 boxes of pasta, 25 boxes of cereal, 21 packages of wipes, 6 packages of tic tacs (great for 72 hours kits ya know;) ), 10 packages of rice, 20+ tubes of toothpaste, 20+ bottles of hand soap, plus other things I can't think of for FREE!


(I always mean to take pictures of my spoils when I get home but I tend to put stuff away before I remember!)


I also get other things we NEED for cheap using coupons and checking ads! We always buy lean meats when they are on sale, and eat the in season produce (and lots of it!) If you live in Tucson, check food city's ads and price match at walmart. Its FANTASTIC!


I love couponing! I feel good about saving our family money and really enjoy finding deals. I think that's the sarcastic motto of our marriage. We even got my engagement ring "on sale."


No comments:

Post a Comment