Friday, September 23, 2011

Tennesee


My parents moved to Tennesee not too long ago and in August we got to visit them there for the first time!

Michael had his first plane ride and was absolutely amazing! Every time we got off of the plane people would tell us what a great baby we had (like we didn't know!) Then they would comment on how adorable he was, so many people tell us he should be on TV.
Maybe I'll look into that ;)

TN was a lot of fun!
Michael got to visit his Grandma and Grandpa.
It's so beautiful and green!
We got to stroll downtown, see the Grand Ole Opry and enjoy some live music with dinner at a small restaurant.

Nashville is my kind of place. I LOVE country music :)

We also got to take some family pictures!
My Mom and Dan are fabulous photographers :)


Next time, we will see the parthenon from Percy Jackson!





And a cute crying picture just for fun

No comments:

Post a Comment