Wednesday, January 20, 2010

School?

It is SO weird to be back at school. It seems like its been forever since I've had homework or had to be responsible and be at a certain place at a certain time! I am only taking 6 credits, 2 classes. Writing 102 and Education 200.

I had the Writing 102 class on Tuesday and the Edu 200 class is online :) SO nice! The Writing class is going to be so...interesting I guess.. There are only 16 students and 8 of them are from a Boarding School here in tucson so they're SENIORS in High school! and they definitely act like it!

Thats ok though, Im willing to get over it. Its only 2 days a week and I dont think the class will be too difficult.

Im starting to work on the Edu 200 today! Wish me luck!


Oh and btw Josh graduates the Academy NEXT week!! :) Hallelujah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment