Sunday, November 7, 2010

Baby update!

I'm 15 weeks pregnant as of yesterday!

My last sonogram was at 12 weeks ish. They measured the baby's neck and pricked my finger to test for down syndrome. The results came back saying everything was normal! :)

The best part of that appointment was seeing our little baby again! He/She was moving around and thrusting their body at the sonogram wand. I don't think they liked how hard the dr was pushing (I didn't really like it either!)

Profile picture of our baby at 12 weeksAt the end of the sonogram the baby turned and faced the wand! It was so neat to see our baby's face and feel like they were looking at us!

Even if they did look a little creepy ;) Creepy but SO CUTE :)
(I hope our baby has a sense of humor otherwise, he/she probably won't like my little adaptation of their photo)

My actual dr (not the one doing the sonogram) said that even though I ovulate later than most it's still within 2 weeks so she's going with my April 30th due date with out dating my baby. So at this appointment I asked the dr doing the sonogram to date the baby just for my information to see where they are at. The actual due date of what the baby was measuring is May 6th so I'm about a week off BUT i'm ok with going with the April 30th due date because that means i'll have my baby sooner :) As long as they're healthy and ready to come a little early!


No comments:

Post a Comment