Sunday, November 7, 2010

First Buy!

Kind of the second but that didn't work out as planned. We bought a gender neutral car seat because it was SUCH A GOOD DEAL, so good that walmart said it was a misprint. SO sad. They did give us a $15 gift card for the "trouble" though. Not that it would make up for the $100 we thought we were about to save!

ANYWAY

We bought the CUTEST changing table/dresser! Mrs. Lisa Williams found hers and I LOVED it so I had to find a similar one that would go with what we wanted to do in our nursery and I DID!!
Buying this made me feel like we REALLY are going to have a baby! AH! I have been itching to just go shopping for our baby but hopefully this will tide me over for a little while!

My next appointment is Tuesday! I most likely won't get another sonogram until my anatomy scan in 4 weeks. We were going to pay to do the gender scan early BUT since Im measuring a week behind I wouldn't be able to do it until I was 17 weeks and I'm getting my anatomy scan for free at my doctors at 19 weeks so I guess it's not really worth it, at least thats what I'm telling myself so I save that money for something else (like a crib or a travel system, oh the possibilities!)

No comments:

Post a Comment