Sunday, February 20, 2011

February

February was SO incredibly busy and it still has a couple days left!

Work has been crazy, its conference time, we've had tons of field trips and lots of changes going on. I'm happy to say my last day will be the 24th, only 4 days from now! It's bittersweet. I'm so excited to get to stay home and "nest" and get all of my classes done *hopefully* before Michael comes but its also sad because I love my kids and my coworkers!

Valentine's Day weekend we took a quick road trip up to Provo! It was SO fun! We got to see many friends and our Aunt Maryann! Ms. Ashley Voyles and her new hubby were so kind to let us stay with them and it was so great to meet her husband! Can you believe we had never met him? Thats just RIDICULOUS!

We got yummy chinese food, visited our old MTC friends Brittni and Tyler, had lunch and went ring "browsing" with my dear friend cliffy and his great girlfriend lindsey and Sarah (We missed you Mikey!), and they all stayed late for fun at the Voyles with Chelsie and Morgan!

It was a great trip and well worth the drive!! And Im kicking myself right now because I didn't take ANY pictures, not one :(

Next Weekend we are making the trip up to Antelope to visit my side of the family and have a baby shower! It should be a great trip and Im SO excited! :)

I also started having Dr Appointments every 2 weeks! That means Im getting closer!!
30 weeks as of yesterday!! Also Michael is kicking and moving ALL of the time now! I feel him so much, it's amazing!

Oh and I almost forgot but in February we found out Michael is going to have a COUSIN! really close in age! My sister in law is due May 11 with their first baby boy too! :)

Here are some Belly pictures!
28 weeks!

30 weeks!

I know, they're side ways. Sorry!! I'll fix it later..maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment