Sunday, February 20, 2011

January

Is it sad that I had to look in my planner to remember what I did in January?

I started classes in January! I'm taking 12 credits, so full time school, so I can graduate with my associates degree in May.
All of the classes have to do with Early Childhood except the required computer course, that I honestly only looked at the syllabus for.
Its self paced! Thank goodness!

On the baby front, I took my glucose test in January and I don't have gestational diabetes! That was something I had been worried about from the beginning because diabetes runs in my family. So yay! for that!

I also started feeling Michael a ton more, he moves quite a bit and while I still get pretty good sleep at night, I am tossing and turning much more!

Here are some pictures of the cute stuff that was delivered in January!
Michael's bedding set!
Animals!! :)
My super cute PPB diaper bag :) I LOVE it and can't wait to fill it...although honestly, I don't even know what i'll put in a diaper bag..diapers? :)


AND cloth diapers :) I know, you're thinking "She is CRAZY!" but I'll make i'll explain in it's own post! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment