Tuesday, January 17, 2012

7...and 8 months!

I am the worst mommy blogger EVER!
Who misses 2 months of their child's life (on the blog)!?
At least I was there in real life :)

Michael is a little over 8 months now and growing so fast!

He weighs about 20 lbs and is about 29 inches tall!
 I try so very had not to carry him in his carseat anymore! (which he is about grown out of anyway!)

Michael still army crawls (im thinking this is just going to be his way of crawling)

He can go all the way down the hall in a matter of seconds!

He sits up on his own

Pulls up on EVERYTHING

especially his crib when he wakes up and I LOVE going in to see his cute face staring at me!

cruises around tables, chairs, couches and toys

Walks/Runs assisted by us or his dino toy

Oh and runs in his walker too!

He says mama, dada and hiiiii (and will bark at the dog sometimes!)

He also just started waving! even to my parents on skype!

He eats a ton and will let me know when he wants MY food, which is always :)

He loves to play with his friends, espeically Madi, who he would trade me for in a minute!

He's doing better sleep wise, thanks to Lisa's suggestion of Healthy sleep habits, happy child!

Still naps twice a day!

Jumps on his knees when he is excited!

He is also now drinking mostly formula from a regular bottle, any bottle!
(which is a big deal because it used to only be the $15 bottles!)

He also picks up any small thing he finds on the floor (and then puts it in his mouth so i have to watch him like a hawk!) but he's using his pincer grasp!

Still the happiest baby I know

and will go to anyone who looks at him, most of the time! Unless he's so tired and just "needs" mama :)


I am having the time of my life being a mom and I am so grateful to have such a wonderful baby! He's growing so fast and doing so much!  I am so proud of my little man!

Oh and i still haven't taken his 8 month picture! Like i said, worst blogger mommy ever!

8 months! With his "stick" that I talk about in the 9 month post!

my handsome little man!

1 comment:

  1. You're definitely not the worst Mommy blogger ever! I still haven't written about Allisyn's first birthday party and that was SIX MONTHS ago! But now that I'm done with school, I'm going to get caught up on my blog!

    Michael is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete