Monday, March 9, 2009

First Blog


Well I decided to do what a lot of other people are doing, I got a blog. I think it could be pretty fun. Things have changed a lot since Josh and I got married. Its been absolutely wonderful. I still haven't really found a job yet...I'm waiting to see if i got the nanny position I applied for, i'll find out today. If not or if we decide its better I'll probably just end up at the MTC again. It is good pay but bad hours for me, but it will be nice to have two incomes again/we need two incomes. lol. Well we made our new apartment a little home. We like it a lot, aside from the ghetto neighborhood we live in. I'll have to take some pictures and then add them :) We also are now planning a trip to Antelope either Easter Weekend or right after April 22 when the semester ends. I am taking 8 credits during Spring and 8.5 during summer and Josh is taking 4 and 4. So we'll definitely still be working and living here in Provo. Not very much time for vacation and relaxing but we are trying to put something together for the end of August before school starts again. We have a free cruise we could go on, but getting to where it takes off from (Florida) is a problem. We would love to go on another but eh we dont really want to spend that much, so we also have 3 nights 4 days at a hotel in LA or San Diego which is driveable so we'll probably end up doing that :) Gosh just writing about it makes me want to leave now. i miss the sun.

We went to Baby Lydia's Blessing yesterday! It was wonderful :) Josh got to participate in the blessing as well which was really awesome. I love seeing my husband doing stuff like that. Oh gosh :) Could really feel the Spirit, Its amazing how much babies themselves are blessings. So wonderful :) We got to spend the day with Brittni, Tyler, and some of her friends. It was fun to hang out with another married couple for a little bit. They are so sweet.

Today is grocery shopping day :) I love it...I know I'm crazy but I do! We usually plan to buy all our groceries for two weeks. We plan out all our meals so we know what to buy, but since life is getting kind of unpredictable we weren't eating what we thought when we thought so now we're going to try and do just one week at a time, still plan out the meals tho! I like the planning part and we love making new recipes so if anyone has any good ones, you should share! We have made so many of the ones people have given us already :) At my bridal shower one of the games we played (well kind of a game) was everyone writes down their favorite recipe on a note card and then Ash and Lead put them in a folder thing for me. Its great! So that is definitely something everyone should do at their bridal shower. I had never heard of it before, but it was fun and useful!

So Anyway, I think im going to like this blog thing. :)

5 comments:

  1. Chantell! You got a blog! Hopefully you will be better at keeping it current than I am. ;) HOw are you?

    --Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! I'm glad you have a blog! Hopefully you'll be better at updating yours than I am at mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world. I really need to update mine. What kind of stuff do you guys like? I have lots of recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you have a blog. Its a great way to keep up when your up late at night on the computer :) You know I've got more recipes for you. Just let me know what your looking for! Hope to see you guys if you come in April.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogging world Chantell, I find it quite enjoyable and fun- hopefully you will too!

    ReplyDelete