Monday, March 16, 2009

First day of Nannying :)

Today was my first day nannying :) It was a pretty fun day. Whitney is absolutely adorable and definitely in the independent she can do everything herself stage! Today was basically just a play day, we played outside, read books, and made a track for little race cars :) Oh and we cooked with Dora the Explorer! Whits brothers came home about 3:30 and started playing basketball in the playroom while whit and I played with play dough, then we went into Jaxons room and they played bball some more. Whit was SO tired by this time. She wanted gum and end up kind of laying on the floor, then the soft ball Jaxon was throwing hit her :( She cried..a lot. Poor girl, she probably would have gotten over it fast if she wasnt completely exhausted..So anyway basically that ended my first day. It was fun tho. Oh and I forgot it got off to a late start because i went to get my hair cut at like 10 and didnt get done until noon! when i was supposed to arrive at their house! ah! But anyway thats ok :) Kim forgave me lol. So thats my short little blog today, also i'll post pictures of my new hair cut soon :) its SO short. Josh doesnt like that back haha Poor husband :)

No comments:

Post a Comment