Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I GOT A JOB!

Yes, I thought the title of this post definitely needed to be in capital letters.

I have been looking for a job since Josh and I got married. I had one all lined up for when we got back from California after Christmas (signed the hiring and benefits paperwork and everything) and then it fell through. Its been so tough interviewing, not even get emails back from applying, just everything. This job was the last job applied for and the one I wanted most so basically I wasn't holding my breath. I had planned to call the MTC today and get a schedule starting for me so that I could be working again. Thanks goodness Kim, the woman I will be working for called this morning and told me she hoped I had not found another job yet :) I am going to be nannying for this cute family here in Provo. The mom, Kim is going back to school to get her bachelors degree in Nursing. So while she is at school and studying for about 4 hours a day I will be at her house playing with, teaching and caring for her cute little 2 1/2 year old daughter Whitney and then two of her older sons Jackson and Colson after they come home from school. I am so excited and so grateful to have this job! I hope it works out well :) Also thanks to Jaimee and Natasha who were great references for me :) She said she heard all she needed to hear from you guys to know I would be great for the job. Im so excited to have a job and one that I will like nonetheless :) hooray! Life is so good. Now I just have to figure out school and working again. haha. It is going to be weird not having all the time in the world to do stuff anymore.

2 comments:

  1. I applied for that job too! But my class schedule was right in the middle of when she needed someone. I like your new background, it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that it worked out. Kim seemed very nice and I know you'll do a great job.

    ReplyDelete