Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!


I know its not that great of a picture of our 3 foot tree but i like that you can tell its lit up :)
This is our Kitchen table with a nativity scene and some vases i arranged with white orchids and velvet cherry blossoms, a vanilla candle and red gem rock things. It was really fun to try and be creative!

This is our front window with the little cling on stickers :) I thought they were fun (and only a dollar! haha)

I knew that because of our apartment size we would not be able to have a full size Christmas tree and i used to have a cute small fiber optic one but i believe i left in an old apartment in Provo (sad) but this gave me an opportunity to go to the store and see what fun Christmas decorations i could find! It was a blast, let me tell you that!

(Even though as soon as I got there my pants ripped down the back of my leg and I just kept shopping for about an hour pretending like i didnt care and hadn't noticed haha)


Walmart was crowded with people buying Christmas decorations so it was hard getting through all the aisles but i managed to find more than enough for our cute little apartment! I waited for Josh to get home to decorate the tree with me while we listened to Josh Groban's NOEL :) **Thanks Kamry**

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas!!
(pretty sure its my favorite holiday)

It will be interesting spending the holiday this year just us two, with out other family around. I know we will miss our families a lot but it will be nice to try and start our own traditions. We still haven't figured out exactly what we're going to do.

Maybe we'll bake cookies for Santa in hopes that he'll bring us a house :)

Being real, I am looking forward to reading about the birth of our Savior and his ministries :) Eating some yummy food (hopefully finding someone to share it with) and then going to see Christmas lights. It will be a nice and relaxing holiday weekend.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I miss you and Josh Groban's Noel is the best Christmas album ever and I just bought a 2 foot tree from walmart but need to decorate it and its funny that you ripped your pants and thats all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i miss you too Tommy! And i got my 3 foot one from walmart, i didnt see any smaller! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHAHAHAH you didn't really keep shopping with riped pants did you?!?! I bursted out laughing when I read that! Your apartment looks sooo cute (from what I can see) We unfortunately aren't putting up any decorations this year due to Mr. Scroge Tyler because we are going to be in Ohio for Christmas and he says it will be a waste of money we don't have.. *humph* But last year we weren't able to be with family because I was too far pregnant to fly anywhere so we stayed in Spanish Fork and had a nice little Christmas staying around in our new pjs all day until we decided we wanted to go to Denny's hahaha!! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, i really did :) It was too much of a hassle to go home hahaha! We're going to see if we can get family to skype with us but other than that, who knows what we'll do haha maybe we'll hit dennys too! haha

    ReplyDelete