Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wonderful Weekend!














Basically the weekend consisted of non stop nothingness fun :) We didn't do a whole lot but it was fun to relax and just spend time together! (These are some highlights!)


First on Thursday i made Josh a yummy pie!

Crumb Topped Apple Pie
(picture from ourbestbites.com so yummy recipes)

It was SO yummy, even though I burnt the top a little.
(We're having issues in our kitchen with the oven, everytime I use it the fire alarm goes off, even if nothing is burning, so I have to use our toaster oven, which is fine but things bake and brown a lot faster in that then in a regular oven so Im till getting used to it!)


On Friday we went and saw


It was such a GOOD movie! We both enjoyed it (me a little more!) and I would LOVE to see it again. This will definitely be something we buy!

On Saturday we had decided we were going to watch the Ultimate Fighter Finale!


Watch TUF 10 Episode 4 Is Kimbo Slice Back? Live streaming

(This is a bad quality picture but its the best I could find!)


It ended up being REALLY good! We couldn't believe that Roy knocked out Brendan! We have been following the season from the beginning and Josh has seen almost every season since they started.


I havent always been into UFC, in highschool I had friends who would watch it and I could NOT stand it. When I found out Josh watched it, I said ok you can watch whatever you want. (Just not rated R). Then when we got married I said fine you can watch it but OUR KIDS will NEVER watch it. Its awful and bloody and violent.


THEN

I watched Season 9 of the Ultimate Fighter show.


The two Ultimate Fighter coaches square off
It was USA v. UK. Dan Henderson v. Michael Bisbing and their teams.



It ended up being SO good! I learned that UFC is actually a sport, there are rules, you can't just go in and do whatever you want to win. Also most fighters ALMOST always hug after the fights because it truly is a sport! Now that I understand a lot of the technical elements of mixed martial arts I completely love it!

ANYWAY, The Ultimate Fighter finale started at 10 pm our time so we had a lot of evening to kill before then! We decided to go to the park near our apartment and bring the camera.

Oh it was a blast!

We walked around, took pictures in trees and on the workout gym thing.


And i uploaded the pictures last...cuz i suck :) SO they are all the way at the top! Anyway, thats life! It was a blast! We then headed over to this gelato shop on our way home!! It was SO YUMMY!


(The pictures again are on the top! All out of order! :) sorry)

1 comment:

  1. thanks girl! i got a spray tan the other day. i needed one haha :) wow i loved your post!

    1.) Blind side truly was awesome-i will buy it too!
    2.) Cute, cute pics of you guys.
    3.) That apple crumbed pie picture make my tummy rumble.

    ReplyDelete