Monday, December 6, 2010

It's a...

Well this is a little late, but we are having a

BEAUTIFUL BOUNCING BABY BOY!!

And we could not be happier!!

We drove up to Phoenix after saying we would just wait it out and find out at 19 weeks (which still happens to be a week away from when Im writing this)

BUT

My doctor office could not get me in until I would be 21 weeks and that was just TOO long of a wait! So at EXACTLY 15 weeks we got to see our little MICHAEL ALEXANDER on the big screen! (it actually was pretty big! They projects the ultrasound up on the wall so Josh and I both could look comfortably!)


We had a conversation with the technician before we started about how it is easier to tell if it is a boy because there will be "something" there as compared to early on nothing there could mean "it" just hasn't grown yet I guess!

We started the ultrasound and his little face was front and center! I said "Oh look it's the baby's face!" The technician said "That's not what we're looking for today!" :)

She wiggled the wand around a little bit and said "Well I'm pretty sure I already know."

We didn't really say anything, just waited and she said "Well you know how we were talking before about how easy it is to tell if it's a boy...well...It looks like it's a boy!"

She kept bouncing the wand on my belly and having me cough so Michael would get in a good position for us to see "the goods." She kept saying "Yeah, yeah, it's a boy" then said "BUT I'm going to prove it
to you!"

So finally Michael cooperated, turned and put his body the way my body was, so his spine on mine kind of a thing, facing upward and gave us a great shot of his belly, legs and penis. There is no way my boy could be a girl now!
I'm completely in love with this boy inside me, even though sometimes I still wonder if he's real.


2 comments: