Thursday, April 21, 2011

38 weeks

Well Im 38 weeks now (actually 38 weeks and 5 days!)


I can't wait for our little man to make his big debut!


I think and dream about him all of the time.


We're pretty ready. I got some sheets and a couple other things from babies r us the other day so they need to be washed and the hospital bag still isn't ready to go but almost :)


I don't know if I'll ever necessarily feel READY, but I feel ready enough (well after next tuesday so my mom and dan can make it here!)


My grandma and grandpa made their way from Northern california in an RV and are now staying near by :) We get to visit with them on Saturday and Im excited to see them! We are SO blessed to have so much family willing to visit us and share in this amazing time!


My mother in law (and maybe some siblings?) will also be trying to make it here for Michael's birth! We're not sure how it will work out though because Michael's cousin Seth is due only 6 days after he is!! Who knows when these babies will decide to come!!


These last few days, maybe weeks, have been a bit uncomfortable :) But I have to say that my pregnancy has been pretty amazing. I have not minded being pregnant at all and am SO grateful! I just hope and pray that labor will be just as smooth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment