Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Catching up


Well, I am 37 weeks and 4 days pregnant! 17 days until my due date!

I feel HUGE.

Although, maybe I'm not, but I FEEL it.


Michael is nice and cozy in my belly. He is head down, has dropped (so i feel low pressure ALL of the time!), and I'm as ready as I'll ever be for him to come out (sometimes).


I had an internal check Monday and I was a fingertip dilated..so almost 1 cm. My doctor thinks he may decide to come later than my due date. I'd rather him not, but it's not up to me, is it? :)

He can cook as long as he needs, but that doesn't mean I won't be getting up in the morning to walk! :)


I took a breast feeding class last night and it was FABULOUS! I recommend it to anyone who wants to nurse! It was very informational and made me feel a lot more confident that I will be able to breastfeed successfully. I'll let ya know!


We have pretty much every "thing" ready for Michael to arrive! I should probably do a little mroe laundry and prep my diapers but they don't need to be done for when he is born so I've been a little more relaxed about that.


I WAS in SUPER nesting mode. I had something to do at ALL times and was EXHAUSTED. I still try to keep the house clean and prepare things (like cleaning closets?) but I've calmed down a little bit because I need to focus on HOMEWORK! It is that constant little thing nagging me now.


I'm so excited for Michael to arrive and can't wait until he is stretching OUTSIDE of my body. My belly would love a break :) But I still love feeling him move and can't wait to kiss and hug my little boy!! I have the most amazing dreams about him but I still can't see him. What a surprise is will be!


About 36 Weeks!




37 Weeks 1 day!


No comments:

Post a Comment