Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's Day

We had a wonderful Father's day!


at least I hope Josh feels that way ;)


It started the day before when we went to Big 5 to pick out some new hiking boots for Daddy! He got some great ones (and has been wearing them every day since "to break them in" I think he just likes them).


Then Sunday Josh woke up to a Smoothie in bed and his cute little son smiling at him. Michael helped me make the smoothie, swear. :)


He then got to open his presents, which included matching ties for him and Michael! My friend Erin and I made them for both of our husbands and babies. She has a 4 month old little boy, we know they were destined to be best buds :)

Aren't they SO cute!? The ties and my boys :)


I am so grateful for my husband! He is an amazing Daddy! He was born to be a dad. He will definitely be Michael's favorite once I stop nursing ;) Michael already loves to play with him and cuddle "near" him, sometimes on him :) Michael is one lucky baby and I am one lucky wife to have him in our lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment