Friday, June 10, 2011

My Sleeper


Two of the questions I get most often is "How is he sleeping?" or "Are you getting any sleep?"
and
I am almost embarrassed to answer
because
Michael sleeps between 6 and 8 hours every night pretty consistently, which means I am getting sleep (for the most part, sometimes I wake up just to check on him...)
I get embarrassed because when I tell people I feel like Im bragging. I know most babies aren't sleeping through the night before they are a month old, but I am very grateful.
We were a little worried at first. It was around 2-3 weeks that he started sleeping so long. His Pedi said it's fine because he's gaining well and eating a lot during the day.
We put Michael in his crib in his room at 4 weeks because he was so loud and I kept getting up to check on all of his grunts and he would still be SOUND asleep! I put one of my shirts in there with him to sleepso that he could still smell me. Ever since then the sleeping through the night has been pretty consistent. Oh and he also has a little giraffe (thanks Chelsie!) that plays the heart beat sound for 20 minutes and I think that helps too. He is just an amazing little boy!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad he likes the giraffe.

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, don't you know now that you are a mom you can brag as MUCH as you want?! he is such a good little boy :)

    ReplyDelete