Friday, October 9, 2009

The Happenings

Well, actually not much is happening (for me). Josh started the academy this week. It is so crazy and intense for him, but he comes home happier (even though his whole body hurts everyday) than I have seen him in a while. We both know that he is going to love his job, especially if he enjoys the academy which is like boot camp on steriods (at least thats what they say). We get up at about 5 every morning and I make him breakfast and pack his lunch (with a cute little note) before he goes to work. He didn't ask me to do this or anything, just letting you know, so anyone who reads this doesn't think he's some meanie who just wants his wife to fix his breakfast early because he has to get up early. He's not. He thinks I'm crazy for wanting to get up and fix him breakfast so early, but I want to support him and I know if I don't fix him a good breakfast (usually just eggs and toast) he won't get a good one. I want him to have some energy because the first thing they do in the academy usually is Physical Training(PT). Anyway, so he gets his stuff together gives me some love and takes off at about 550 am. He doesn't get home until 630 at the earliest, it varies though. It's been kind of hard for me this week because he has been gone so much and then we go to bed about 9, so we don't get to spend too much time together, at least compared to our last month of 24/7 because neither of us worked or had school, luckily I have made some pretty great friends here in Tucson who let me hang out with them all day :) [Thanks Brianna and Kamry!]

For those who really know me this is a BIG DEAL >>I also have been doing a really good job keeping the house clean, doing dishes, etc and cooking dinner (real dinner) almost every night! [only missed one so far because Josh and I both got home at the same time] I'm trying new recipes and found out that we love Rhodes Rolls and our Aunt Maryann gave us a Rhodes Rolls recipe book that has amazing recipes! mmmm! SO GOOD! Everyone should try them!

Fridays Josh doesn't have academy so we get to spend all of today together! Hooray! We are going to the cheap theater here to see the Proposal! It's going to be a GOOD day!

Sidenote: New background and banner, you can see the picture under the banner but im too lazy to fix it now, sorry!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE "The Proposal" and am so glad it is coming out tomorrow!! Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete