Sunday, October 25, 2009

DISNEYLAND!


Here I was thinking this Thanksgiving was just going to be me and Josh because family is so far away...and then i have this brilliant plan to tell my mom that Josh and I should meet them at Disneyland for Thanksgiving. Miraculously, We plan it and everything works out!! We will be going to Disneyland and California Adventure from the Thursday of Thanksgiving until Sunday! WOOO! I havent been to Disneyland since i was in 8th grade!! :)

This Thanksgiving we were originally going to try and visit Josh's family in PA. We looked at tickets and tried so hard to make things work, but tickets were just too expensive and didn't work with the time schedule we were allotted through Josh's work. He doesn't get much time off (and wont for quite a while) so the 4 day weekend we are getting for thanksgiving is miraculous and we are grateful to be taking advantage of it by going to Disneyland and still getting to spend Thanksgiving (even if not in a traditional way) with some family. We know its going to be packed there but we're still excited anyway!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am glad that you guys will get to spend time with family and I'm super jealous too! I wanted to go with my so bad (as I have never gone) but there was no room in the car :( I hope that you have soooo much fun and you had better take tons of pictures to post on your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA Thanks! We will and you need to get some people to go with tooo! SO FUN!!

    ReplyDelete