Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Josh!!

Today is my wonderful husbands 24th birthday! :) He's getting so old!! I got him a new MP3 player, it looks like an ipod nano but he didnt want an actual nano, so that saved us a little bit of money :) I wanted him to have it for work so on Sunday I hid it under his pillow wrapped in the wrapping it came in because we did not have any wrapping paper. It took him FOREVER to find it but it was fun when he did becasue he just laughed and then got all joshy on me and opened it up, played with it and figured out every little detail about it :) He's funny like that.

Have you ever heard of Funnybones?? They look like this

And they are josh's favorite snack of all time. So Im making my own today for him! I got a twinkie pan
and now i'll be making devils food twinkies and filling it with a peanut butter mixture :) and drizzling chocolate over it! Im so excited for him to see that i made them for him!

Also, on his last birthday I wrote him 23 reasons why I love him :) so this birthday i'll write 24:
1. He works his tail off to support us.
2. He wakes up early so he can spend 15 minutes before work cuddling with me.
3. He is SUPER handsome!
4. He wants to have lots of babies, just like I do.
5. He is a tough guy, but not tough at the same time.
6. He has some of the best stories I have ever heard!
7. He tells me he loves me all of the time.
8. He loves to cuddle.
9. He is amazing with kids, they always like him more than me :)
10. He is an amazing big brother.
11. He has a really strong testimony and shows it through his actions.
12. He is always willing to do service for others.
13. The first thing he does when he walks through the door is hug me! (actually he puts his stuff down so he can hug me. lol)
14. He makes the best scrambled eggs in the world, anything breakfast actually.
15. He makes me feel very protected and secure.
16. He knows so much about everything, he's super smart!
17. He's so good at cooking meat!
18. He works hard in everything he does.
19. He always kills the bugs.
20. He helps do laundry, dishes, and cleaning the house when he has time and doesn't complain about it!
21. He is a very good teacher and explainer.
22. He taught me some MMA stuff that we enjoy together now!
23. He eats everything I make him and always says he likes it, but I can ALWAYS tell whether he really likes it :)
24. He can always make me laugh, and i know he would do anything to make me happy. :)

Happy Birthday Babe! I love you!
haha love this picture :)

1 comment:

  1. That homemade twinkie pan looks awesome! I am totally gonna keep my eye out for a good deal on one!

    ReplyDelete