Friday, December 31, 2010

Due date!



I get to change my due date back to my original April 30th! It seems so much closer than May 6th! :)

We had our 20 week ultrasound a couple weeks ago and thats when they measured our little boy, who by the way, is still a boy! :)

At the ultrasound they looked at his heart to make sure there were 4 chambers and there were. :)

They checked for cleft pallette and cleft lip but he didn't have either!

They also zoomed in on many of his bones, which all seemed to be developing right on!

It was so neat to see my baby and see all 4 chambers of his heart pumping. It was an emotional ultrasound that I honestly didn't expect coming. I didn't realize I could have been walking away from that ultrasound finding out that our baby would have some kind of issues and trials, but he doesn't and I am so grateful to have a healthy baby boy growing inside me. I just hope the rest of the pregnancy, his growth, and birth all continue on track and that we'll have no complications or at least not many with the birth and none for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment