Friday, December 31, 2010

Kicking!

Im 22 (23 tomorrow!) weeks! I am feeling Michael kick SOOO much more. Its crazy! It started 2 days ago. I was in walmart standing at the registry machine and I really needed to pee and all of a sudden I'm getting kicked. Its not little flutters anymore, its kicks! Maybe punches, all I know is he is practicing his Taekwondo on my bladder and my belly in general now!

I told Josh about it and later that night I could feel him again. Josh put his hand on my belly but couldn't feel anything so I told him to push harder, he pressed a little so I put my hand over his and pushed it in there and he was like I dont know if I felt anything...I felt a little bump. I told him "thats it!! That him kicking, its just a little bump right now!"

It was very exciting and it still is, although at times when I really have to pee, it gets a little uncomfortable and Im sure it will get more uncomfortable as he grows but I am just glad to be able to feel that my little guy is alive and definitely kicking!


No comments:

Post a Comment