Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sundays

One of the reasons I love Sundays is because we get to go to Church!
 
It's been a little more difficult since having the twins because my husband doesn't get to go right now due to work (He'll start back in January when his schedule changes!)
 
 
 
It is so fun to dress my boys like this!
 
 
And to get to dress myself up too :)
 
BUT
the main reason why Sundays are so great is because I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (aka Mormon).
 
I am SO grateful to have the knowledge that families can be together forever and that Jesus is the Christ, my Saviour, and my Redeemer.  I get to partake of the sacrament, remember my baptismal covenants and take heart in knowing that I can be forgiven through Jesus Christ, because as I've said before, I'm far from perfect.
 
Through the trial of having the twins early, and from a previous trial of not being able to get pregnant with Michael very easily, I have learned that the atonement was not just for repentance.  It is so that we can let go of our pain and have faith because Jesus suffered for us.  He felt ALL of the pain that we feel, he knows what we are feeling, even if it feels like no one does.  We are never alone when we trust in our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.  I am grateful for that knowledge and know that without it, I would be a very different person, in a very dark place.
 
 If you'd like to know more check out mormon.org
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment