Saturday, November 17, 2012

Twins are 4 months!

My littlest bugs are 4 months old!
Time goes so fast!
They seem SO big to me now, even though they are still small for their age!
Colton is 10 lbs 1 oz and 23.5 inches long
Callan is 9 lbs 12 oz and 23 inches long
 
They are looking more and more alike! I have even gotten them mixed up, SO we paint one toenail on each baby, just in case! Colton is blue and Callan is green.
 
They are doing about the same developmentally so I'll just make one list of what they are doing!
 
At 4 months the twins are:
 
Rolling over from belly to back (Callan all of the time! hardly any tummy time for him!)
 
Smiling (especially during diaper changes!)
 
Laughing (especially at daddy)
 
Cooing and talking
 
Drinking about 4 oz at a time
 
Still on High calorie formula
 
Sleeping technically "through the night" because they consistently sleep at least 7 hours consecutively BUT they start at about 7 SO its not that great for me yet! (I've tried putting them to bed early..at least one of them ALWAYS wakes up at 2!)
 
Wearing size 1 diapers (and going through a billion a day!)
 
Grabbing toys and LOVING their play mat
 
They also love to look and smile at big brother :) Melts my heart
 
They are becoming so much more fun! Seeing the small interactions between them and Michael makes me so excited for the future :)
 
Happy 4 Months Colton and Callan!












1 comment:

  1. haha i LOVE that you paint a nail to keep track! so funny and they are so BIG! yay for babies!!!

    ReplyDelete